Cash & Credit: the key features of the collection software
Accelerate cash inflow and control customer risk by digitizing your order-to-cash process
4 key features
- Structure and implement credit management
- Improve the effectiveness of your dunning strategy
- Accelerate the resolution of disputes
- Manage customer risk
Structure and implement Credit Management
“Consolidate your customer data in one place”
With Cash & Credit®, you automatically manage your customer risk policy: customer segmentation, payment conditions, credit limits, credit insurance, overruns. You consolidate all the data concerning your customers in one place in order to know them better, anticipate their payment behavior and adapt the dunning process.
- Modeling and automation of customer risk policy: customer segmentation, management of payment terms and credit limits, automatic management of overruns.
- Consolidation of accounting and non-accounting data: open orders, surety management, customer-supplier clearing accounts.
- Monitoring and anticipation of payment behavior: credit management indicators.
- Verification of customer solvency and guarantee requests directly from the software.
Improve the efficiency of your dunning strategy
“Share the same information between all credit management and collection actors”
You automatically dun your customers before and after the due date of the invoice, in an intelligent way according to the context, such as a new order. All credit management and collection actors share the same information and coordinate their actions.
- Model your dunning strategy before and after due date according to each customer.
- Intelligent automation – Robotic Process Automation – of mass and ad hoc reminders according to the context.
- Sharing of information, actions to be taken, and best practices with all players.
- Electronic document management: automatic attachment of attachments according to the type of correspondence. Management of all types of documents, archiving of correspondence.
Accelerate dispute resolution, preserve customer relationships
“Be proactively alerted to late resolutions and monitor performance in real time”
You reduce the time and rate of dispute resolution by coordinating the actions of each actor in a workflow. You are proactively alerted in case of late resolution and you follow the performance in real time. Your customers are not reminded to pay their invoices if the dispute is still not resolved, you avoid misunderstandings and dissatisfaction.
- Model and automate dispute resolution processes.
- Collaborative stakeholder management.
- Proactive alerts for late resolution.
- Reporting with timeline tracking.
Manage and anticipate your customer risk
“Manage the performance of your teams and the absorption of activity peaks”
You follow your production, performance and risk indicators on your dashboard: DSO, BPDSO, Excess, ACD, General Ledger, aged balances to date, claims management. You can link Cash & Credit® to your BI tool for even more expert management. You manage the performance of your teams and the absorption of activity peaks.
- Performance, risk and activity management indicators.
- Team performance management.
- Management of activity peaks.
- BI coupling.
What are the benefits of Cash & Credit® collection software?
Identify performance levers, improve team productivity, accelerate cash inflow or make decisions based on the real value of a customer: discover the benefits that Cash & Credit® software brings you!